Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Back To School

Finally it's 2018 and I'm so excited to see my friends and class mates. As I was walking to school I felt nervous because I just remembered that I am a year eight. As an intermediate student there are high expectations for me because the whole school looks up to the older seniors. We have to be good role models.

This year I am going to set my goals higher and I'm going to try and be better than before. I am apprehensive for week 6 because we have our Manaiakalani test which is writing. I hope I do well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tupouseini
    I hope you guys are all settled and doing well. I really really miss all the you guys, wish I could still be there. Anyway have fun being a year 8 and good luck in college.
    From: Meana

    ReplyDelete