Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Last Day of Technicraft for 2017!☹

Today was the last day of Tech at Tamaki College for this year. I was so devastated when I heard the news but in a way I was happy because we were going to be coming back next year. I finished all my art works and I wrote my summary about what I have learnt at graphics and my favourite things about it. In the end we all achieved our goals which was to finish all our art works and be better than before in art. Leaving was sad but I'm excited for the new year to come.

1 comment:

  1. Malo Tupouseini, Hiiii its Leilani, nawww gonna miss you so much!!. I hope you have a fantastic hoilday, its really sad moving school but we all have to move on with our lives. Malo aupito.

    Keep up the good work Tupou because your doing so, so great.
    From your bestie: Leilani, Luv you

    ReplyDelete